THE PROBLEM: “After my breast cancer surgery they sent me home with all these drains and tubes, I didn’t know how to manage them”
“There are no other products on the market that provide this solution. When I had my surgery two years ago the solution was to pin the drain to your blouse or put it in your waistband. Neither being comfortable or secure options. “
Founder, Kathy Adams
316 Mid Valley Center, Ste 188
Carmel, CA 93923
Phone: (831) 440 - 8834
These garments are designed to be dressed up by adding a favorite scarf or accessory....or used as everyday wear.
After one is finished with the drains, simply take out the drain pocket and continue wearing these attractive pieces for your yoga classes or just lounging around. They were designed and manufactured with comfort in mind.
|Drain Holder||Drain Pocket (detached)||Drain inside of pocket||Drain outside of pocket|
- Discreet snap channels manage the tubes to the drain pocket
- Styling is fashionable and comfortable
- Drain pocket is secure and completely removable after treatment is complete
- Made from wicking material for sensitive skin
- Designed by a breast cancer survivor JUST LIKE YOU
- Cut for easy access to the medical port if needed during treatment and drawing the eye away from the chest area for aesthetic reasons
- A choice for someone not wanting to wear prosthesis full time
- Sleeves cut to address the issues of lymph edema
- Matching Cool Chemo Cap™ and Cool Chemo Pant™
- The versatile styling allows one to dress them up with a few key accessories, or use them as comfort clothes, and still maintain fashion and function.
Offering Cool Chemo clothing as a solution to the patient will minimize the search for resources to assist them in the ongoing management and healing process of surgery.
Suggested insurance code L8015
The Cool Chemo Top™ has an attractive front closure that you can easily put on and remove. The draping of the top draws the eye to the peplum waist and away from the chest. This styling makes it less obvious if you choose not to wear a prosthesis.
The drain holders, concealed on each side of the top, are adjustable in placement and can be completely removed for use after your surgery. The wicking fabric not only helps regulate your body temperature it is also soft on sensitive skin after surgery.
Note: Insurance companies will cover two therapeutic garments per year.
BE SURE TO CHECK WITH YOUR COMPANY for authorization. Made in the USA.